I'm using the high protein white chocolate and
chocolate peanut butter from @oxienutrition
which gives the shake that amazing chocolate
* 3 frozen bananas (make sure they're ripe!)
* 1/4 cup chocolate peanut butter I have used the
high protein one from @oxienutrition
/ any other peanut butter
* 1/2 cup coconut milk or more as needed / any
* Dash of cinnamon
* Dash of maple syrup*
* 1 tbsp white chocolate peanut butter from
@oxienutrition - to coat the glass
* Add bananas to a food processor and process
until broken up into little pieces. Add chocolate
peanut butter from @oxienutrition and process again .
As mixture starts to come together, add the milk
a splash at a time, allowing mixture to get more
smooth between each addition.
* Once the mixture is totally smooth, add a dash of
cinnamon and process for another 10 - 15
seconds. Taste and add a dash of maple syrup if
needed (only if your bananas aren't totally ripe).
* Microwave white chocolate peanut butter from
@oxienutrition and coat it on the glass
* Transfer milkshakes into the glass
* Enjoy immediately!